Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bloggin Activity Do Over

Ok, so I guess I am not so good at following directions: seems I was supposed to comment on my experience with Blog Quest.  

It was ok, easy to set up, although, a  bit unclear once I made my blog; im a bit shaky on some of the site's functionality and navigation.  I learn better by stumbling around and DOing rather than following step-by-step instruction, so aside from having to sign up for a Gmail account (i already have many others that appearently are not compatible), the experience was pretty simple and straight forward.

As far as my comments on the library blogs I saw, I only saw 2... one was strictly commentary, not what I envision as a blog, but as direct responses to the activities.  The other was more of what I would have expected with a few entries... I commented on one as that is what I think we are supposed to do.

Ta- Dah!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Celina!
    I love your blog!! You write like you are talking right in front of me..very cool! Of course, I love your graphics... I have none :(
    Help me find some birdie pics for mine :)
    Judy H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celina,
    Your comfort level with all of this is amazing. I am learning as i go. It's all hit or miss with me. i'll keep trying to follow other's blogs so i can feel more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete